Greek Yogurt Chocolate Fudge Pops
When I came across this recipe, I immediately thought….”My boys are going to LOVE me when they get home!” A healthy version of fudge pops? YES, please!
The best part about this recipe is the pops are only made with four ingredients, and the least amount of ingredients, the better. That means it is easier to make and healthier. My kids love sweets, from milkshakes to cookies and ice cream, so this is such a great alternative to keep in the freezer for when they get home from school or for after dinner.
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chocolate almond milk, cow’s milk, or non-dairy milk of your choice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla Greek Yogurt (Full-fat recommended for creamiest results)
- Get a small saucepan and melt the chocolate chips over medium-low heat. Stir constantly until completely melted.
- Increase the heat to medium and add in the milk. Bring to a gently simmer, stirring constantly, then remove from heat. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Whisk in vanilla and Greek yogurt, mixing until completely smooth.
- Place a fine-mesh sieve over a large bowl and pour the chocolate mixture through the sieve.
- Pour the strained liquid into the popsicle molds and place them in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Now at the popsicle sticks and freeze for 5 more hours or until hard.
Original recipe from: Baker by Nature