Slow Cooker Corn On The Cob
Cooking corn on the cob just got a whole lot easier because you can make it in the infamous Crock-Pot! And the best part is, there are so many different flavors you can use depending on the meat you are eating it with. Check out the details below:
- Aluminum foil
- Slow cooker
- Corn on the cob
- Olive oil
- Salt (I prefer sea salt)
- Pepper (Fresh ground pepper is best)
- Seasoning for the flavor you want (Options listed below)
- Cut some aluminum foil in a square, place one ear of corn in the middle. Brush it with olive oil and sprinkle it with salt and pepper.
- *** Add whatever additional seasonings you want. I have some suggestions below!
- Fold the aluminum foil around the corn and pinch the ends together.
- Place the corn in the slow cooker with the seam side up. If you have 4-6 ears, leave them in the slow cooker for 2 hours on high or 4 hours on low. Adjust the time for how full your slower cooker is.
- Chili Lime: Chili powder, lime juice and a little ground cumin.
- Curry Coconut: Brush the corn ears with coconut milk (not oilive oil), sprinkle some curry powder and a little garlic powder. Finish off with salt and pepper.
- Sriracha: Only for those who LOVE spicy! All you have to do is add as much Sriracha as you want. Go light at first though!
- Your Own: Go crazy with your own combination! You can even make 4 ears of corn, all with different flavors.